Earlier this year, Brazilian singer Pocah found herself in the hospital for holding in her farts. And now, influencer Viih Tube found herself in the same distress for the same reason. Tube (great name) was at the airport when her pains became so severe, she had to be put in a wheelchair while help arrived. She should've used her butt tube to evacuate the gas from within.
Doctors warn people that holding on to that gas just makes things worse. Meaning, that toxic fog is absorbed into your bloodstream and will manifest as a burp.
Let. It. Rip.