A man claims that a nasty ham roll has ruined his life. The dude visited a Christmas market back in 2017 and was lured by the delicious looks of a ham roll from one of the vendors. He said that within hours of eating this treat, he was treated to digestive distress and was "bedridden for five weeks."
And, he's had death farts for the past 5 years. He believes salmonella or e coli are to blame. The ham roll seller says he's not to blame. The forever farter wants over $240-thousand in damages. That's all you want? I'm assuming if your ass is so pugilistic, you'd be asking for more. I'm sure if you're all Hurricane Fartknocker, no one wants any naked time with you-- unless stench is a turn on. I'm sure it's difficult to be an office worker with the "cubicle of death". Methinks something's a little more sour here then your stomach.